The Smokey and the Bandit car....oh my god. There is a marathon Saturday, if you haven't watched this show, you need to.
East Bound and Down lol
The Smokey and the Bandit car....oh my god. There is a marathon Saturday, if you haven't watched this show, you need to.
East Bound and Down lol
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
i honestly can't get enough of this show. What a $100,000 can do for someone. haHa
I love the show. Jason Lee is great in this role.
And thank God LOST is back with a new episode tomorrow night. I was starting to get the shakes.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
that really is a great show. ethan suplee has lost aton of weight.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
I haven't gotten to watch Lost this year at all.
Can you fill me in on what all has happened? Last one I caught was with Michelle Rodriguez. She was with some other guys, who I think were on the back of the plane and formed their own "clan", or something. and they had to keep pushing a button every hour or something? whats up with that?
Bookmarks